poet, writer, seeker, human, mystery.
teresa lives in seattle, washington with her trickster coyote husky dog and her husband dwayne.
she writes and reads a lot. loves her morning meditation, followed by coffee and daily inspirations by rilke.
she loves to move in nature, backcountry skiing, hiking, running, mountain biking and yoga.
teresa also enjoys travel, especially in latin american countries, for she is trying to learn the language (even if it is at a snail’s pace)
she is magnetically drawn to the colors red, purple and blue and loves to look and dream out windows.
Teresa’s Ten Commandments:
1. Trust Life
2. Cultivate Disinterest (Don’t care too much what others think)
3. Pay homage to the brevity of time and the immediacy of pleasure
4. Less is More
5. Don’t care about doing things the right way
6. Cultivate Yourself, Don’t Fix Yourself
7. Let go of striving for exalted standards of happiness and moral perfection
8. Remember negative capability (Keats)
9. Pay attention to what matters to you
10. Embrace the joy of living